The Types of Information We Collect
Information You Give Us
To enable you to enjoy certain features of our Services, we collect certain types of information, including personally identifiable information. For example, we collect information when you:
- Register. When you register to use forums or other Services, we ask you to provide certain information, which may include your email address, home address, birth year, gender, health conditions, credit card number and zip code, as well as a password for your account. Advertisers or Partners will never have access to your personal information unless you agree in advance to provide such access.
- Engage in public activities on the Services. We offer you opportunities to engage in public activities on the Services that are designed to be visible to other users, including comments, recommendations, reader reviews, ratings or any other items that you submit. Any information you disclose in your public activities, along with your screen name or ID, or any image or photo, becomes public and may be used by us for online and offline promotional or commercial uses in any and all media. If you choose to engage in public activities, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these areas, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums and Bahamas Home Services.com has no responsibility to publish, take down, remove or edit any of your public activities or any of your submissions that are a result of your public activities. For more information, see the Bahamas Home Services.com User Agreement.
- Provide Us Your Credit Card and Billing Information. To enable payment for certain Services, we collect and store billing and credit card information. This information will only be shared with the third parties who we have hired to perform these tasks.
- Contests, Sweepstakes and Special Offers. We may sponsor contests, sweepstakes, or have special offers on the Service or on third party sites. If you elect to participate, we may require personal information from you, including, in most cases, your first and last name and e-mail address. If this information is also being collected by a third party, we will notify you at the time of collection. If you do not want any personal information shared, you may always decline to participate in the sweepstakes, contest or special offers.
Information We Collect Using Technology
- Device Information. We may collect information about the computer, mobile telephone, smartphone or other device you use to access the Services to measure the effectiveness of those Services.
- Analytics. We may use third parties to provide us information, reports and analysis Bahamas Home Services the usage and browsing patterns of users of the Services. These reports contain aggregated data only, and do not identify individual users.
- IP Addresses. We log Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, or the location of your computer on the Internet, for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes. We use this information in an aggregate fashion to track access to our Web sites and mobile applications.
- Log Files. We may also automatically log certain usage information about your use of the Services. This information includes a reading history of the pages you view.
How We Use the Information We Collect
Providing the Services You Request
We use the information we gather about you to enable your use of the Services, fulfill your requests for certain products and services, such as sending out electronic newsletters and enabling you to participate in and renew paid services, polls, contests, and message boards. We reserve the right to disclose your opt-out information to third parties so they can suppress your name from future solicitations, in accordance with applicable laws. We may occasionally release personal information as required by law, for example, to comply with a court order or subpoena.
We use the information, including analytics and statistical information, to analyze the use of the Services so that we may improve them. We also use this information to generally inform advertisers about the nature of our user base.
Customizing Your Experience
We use the information that we collect to allow advertising to be targeted to the users for whom such advertising is most pertinent. We may also use this information to customize certain features of the Services to provide you with an enhanced experienced based on the type of device you are using to access the Services, and to provide you with requested services.
We contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf, including credit-card and billing processing, shipping, e-mail distribution, list processing and promotions management. We provide these companies only with the information they need to perform their services. These service providers are restricted from using this data in any way other than to provide services for us, and they may not share, resell or use the data for their own marketing purposes.
Or you can contact us by mail at:
Bahamas Home Services.
#11 Millennium Mall,
Freeport Grand Bahama